Having a Master Plan

Share:

*So,*

I want to begin by saying "Thank you" for the privilege to have this conversation with us

I got this awesome talk from someone so i wanna share it with u guys

*I'm confident we are going to have a great time together.*

*I'll be willing to receive questions after the teaching.*
*So, let's have a smooth ride together, hopefully*
*If you are 18 years and above,especially in Nigeria, please pay attention to the following thought I'll share.*

*Because in this part of the world, 10 years look very big.*

*We despise what can happen between 5-10 years and so we have not learnt how to commit our eyes, heart and hands to something.*

So I'm beginning my conversation by saying, it is time to make critical decisions to not be a part of grumblers and grousers. Those who complain of every failed government policy, and everything that is not working,

But they don't pay attention to what is not working in their lives.

*The times we live in today are critical and certain decisions to make are critical.*

*In short, it must happen tonight*

*Few years ago, the decisions I made are the manifestations in my life today.*

*These manifestations are reaffirmation to more decisions to be made.*

*And everything I'm going to be sharing with you today are critical decisions that has made me grow.*

Well... I know I grow everyday because I have indicator set to measure that growth process.

*So let's look at few of my lessons.*

1. My growth began by *Knowing what I want*

*Every progress we make in life and our careers begin by knowing what you want.*

In this part of the world, the average Person thinks with a 4 years time frame.

If you ask, where is your 10 years plan- A Blue print of your life in 10 years?

Many will have no response

*What do you want your life to look like in 1 year, 3 years, 5 years?*

*Your life will not go where you don't lead it.*

*Leading your life begins with a plan. A growth plan. Knowing what you want.*

Now, I'm not talking about having an idea in your head.

For crying out loud, everyone from childhood have an idea of what they want.

They say, I think I want to be an engineer.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a doctor.

Hey! That's not the conversation we are having here.

We are talking real talk now.

We are talking about growth

*Do you have a master plan on paper about your life in 5years even while in school?*

If you come to my house, I have a document of my 10 years plan

I look at it daily and ensure everything I do is in line. I tweak accordingly where it needs to be tweaked.


My life is not a confusion, my life is a mission.

I cannot be running like one beating  around the bush.

Breathing is a serious matter to waste without a plan

*If God ask you why you should still be here in 10 years, where is your plan?*

When I got my first job offer in HR. I wasn't ready for a Job but I was mentally ready for a career.

*I ask you, what do you want?*

*You cannot grow if you don't define what growth is to you.*

Just because I'm an addicted believer of Jesus, let me remind you of a conversation Jesus had with a guy.

One blind man knew there was only one guy who could heal him.

Jesus was passing by and the met the blind man.

Shebi, it was obvious that this man is blind?

*But Jesus asked him, what do you want me to do for you?*

I mean, what kind of question is that? Can you not see that he is blind?

No!

You only get what you demand, not what you deserve

The reason many people don't have a job and won't have a job is not village people.

It's simply because they don't know what job they want. They'll say "any job"

There is nothing like any job.

*What do you want?*

We are different and so that definition may differs.

To one, growth means travelling 30 countries speaking to young people.

To others, growth means having a three bedroom in the village.

*Again, I ask you, before 2019 ends, what do you want?*

*If you are going to find success in anything. If you are going to have a successful career, you must plan carefully and planning begins with defining what you want.*

*In my life, I define and determine where I want to be at certain point in the future and the level of skills I need to achieve that goal.*

To end my first point,

Growth begins with a goal.

What is your goal? What do you want?

Take sometime tonight to define *what you want your life, 2019 - 2029 to be like.*

It's not a plan,if you can't show me on paper.

If you look at my life, you'll see that I have *Appetite for Action*


I cannot be sharing what you cannot find in my life.

So, it may look simple, but these are the things that has made me.

*When people are still talking about it, I'm already doing it.*

*Really, nothing I'll say tonight will make any sense or value to you if you don't take action.*

Our generation like this kind of conversation we are having.

We like to hangout, talk, gist, hold conference, attend meetings and conventions, masterclass even the ones hosted by people who have not mastered anything.

We like gatherings and selfies. We like to post those pictures online. So people can see that we are growing.

Nah. That's not proof of growth.

Getting the Job done is the proof of growth

And that's my favorite focus.

*That's how stars do!*

So, once you know what you want want, don't tell people, don't gather crowd yet.

*Just take action. Remember, action speaks louder that words, even today it still speaks louder.*

One of the thing I desire that all of us leave this conversation with is *Appetite for Action*


Some of us were not born this way, I know. Even me too, I was not born with appetite for action.

That's why I'll talk about something interesting in the next thought.

But for now, tell yourself tonight,

The time has come to liberate myself from talk and stop waiting for the person I want to become but to *START BEING* that person I want to be.

Every time I hear the death of someone, I feel something telling me, there's no time.

Do it now that you're alive.
Kill the idea while you're still young.

*If you really want something, just do it.*

I have carry over of dreams and goals from the secondary school.

You know what happens to carryover? You must write them to avoid extension.

Some of us at playing catch up, and we are strolling in life.

I'm here go wake you up!

*Whatever goal you have, you'll never grow if you don't let go of your fears and FLY!*

Let me use the next 10 minutes to share the last thought.

*So, if you're still here, and ready for my last thought, let me see*

✌✌✌✌✌✌



Drop ur comment below

Thank you for hanging with me.

I'll leave you in a jiffy.

So, let me share the last thought

*If you put a seed on concrete ground, no matter how hard you pray and how long you fast, it won't germinate because the environment is not conducive for growth.*

If there's anything that has made me grow, it is that I am continuously pruning my association and environment

*I am courageous enough to leave certain environment and move into certain environment that makes my life better.*

I used the word courageous enough because in our generation, if you no longer hang around people you grew up with, they say you are becoming proud.

They remind you how you all drank garri together

They remind you of how you ran the street naked together.

They remind you of how you all played in the rain together

You need courage to forge on without them, if you reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy want to grow.

I can shout this for Africa.

 If you want to fly with eagles, you cannot fly by scratching with Turkeys!

People say I'm arrogant and proud because I stopped hanging out with them. But I love the kind of pride that make me grow.

Grow beyond my current potentials.

*You cannot be global with village mentality.*

Come out from among them and do what???? Be ye separate!

The truth is the moment you are not growing, you cannot survive around me. You will hate me naturally. You are a necessary enemy to me and that's cool.

You need to stay away from negative people and get into the midst of positive people. That's how to change how you think and how you behave.

*Those people reminding you of your past do not belong to your master plan,*

*Time to say goodbye!*

It will hurt but you cannot be emotional with *destiny decisions.*

You'll thank me later.

I told someone this last week and he didn't like me,

"You cannot get a Job by hanging around people who don't have a Job"

How many of us remember that popular quote,

*Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are?*

*It's still true today*

So, surround yourself with positive, goal oriented people who are ambitious and excited about achieving something worth while with their lives.

I cannot over say it.

Make no useless acquaintances. Don't spend too much time with shallow people if you want to be a deep person.

*So, finally my brethren,*

*Today, not tomorrow...*

*Write a Master plan of what you want your life to be like.*

*Activate your Appetite for Action*

*By*

*Making a list of people who you need to spend time with, determining who you need to stop spending time with.*

*You'll thank me 10 years from now, if Jesus tarries!*

With these very few points, I think I am satisfied........

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Thanks all
It was composed by 


*I AM MARVELLOUS EBENEZER*

No comments

Search This Blog